Cantine Ermes: best Puglia’s wine of the competition and 8 medals at the Mundus Vini competition
29 March 2021
Cantine Ermes gets a “Best of show” and 8 medals at the international Mundus Vini competition.
In the past, the Company had already received more than positive feedback from the competition, which takes place in Germany: just think that in 2018 it was named Best Italian Winery with 13 medals. These excellent results have been a further stimulus to work on the continuous improvement of product quality.
What today is a source of satisfaction are not only the 8 medals obtained – including 5 gold and 3 silver – but the fact that the trans-regional validity of the Cantine Ermes project is internationally recognized for the first time.
The essence of Mosaico di Identità has been captured in this prestigious location. The results of the latest edition of Mundus Vini, in fact, see Cantine Ermes recognized a particular prize: Best Apulian Wine in competition with Negramaro IGP Puglia.
To follow, the medal table:
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Cademusa Rosé IGP Terre Siciliane – Silver
- 2018 Cantine Ermes Epicenter Nero d’Avola Riserva DOC Sicilia – Silver
- 2020 Vento Di Mare Nero d’Avola DOC Sicilia – ORGANIC – Silver
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Siquilia Nero d’Avola DOC Sicily – Gold
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Vento di Mare Nero d’Avola DOC Sicily – Gold
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Siquilia Appassimento Royal Coin DOC Sicily – Gold
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Quattro Quarti Nero d’Avola DOC Sicily – Gold
- 2020 Cantine Ermes Negroamaro IGP Puglia – Gold – Best of Show Puglia